The basic quality policy, on which all the actions of the company are planned in relation to the provision of catering services, is summarized below:
The company must
- Achieve and maintain the quality of catering products and services at the level that promises to customers, using the best available technology and know-how according to the company’s financial capabilities.
- Produce and provide its customers with delicious and high nutritional products in the context of the highest level of hygiene and safety of the final product.
- Fulfill the requirements of the national and European Food and Health Safety legislation and adhere strictly to the rules of appropriate industrial practice.
- Provide catering & banqueting services in events in accordance with applicable standards, while emphasis is given on food preservation and hygiene.
- Evaluate, focus and satisfy the requirements of its clients.
- Ensure organized training of the entire personnel in order to gain quality awareness and specialization in their work.
- Provide resources and act in accordance with continuous improvement, aiming to reduce the customer complaints and non-compliant products.
“The constant strengthening of the solid and constructive relationship with our customer is the major objective of our company. Our pursuit is the provision of the best possible customer service by providing high quality hygiene and safety products & services.
Our company is committed to continue to meet the requirements of our customers regarding the factor of quality and for this reason it will anytime and to the extent necessary, have the resources and workforce to fulfill this objective.”
President & CEO